The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK is offering scholarships to Sub-Sahara African students who intends pursuing a degree program at the institution.
There is one scholarship with an approx. value of £25,000 for an applicant to a full taught masters program at LSE.
Application Deadline: 26th April 2018.
Eligible Countries: Sub- Sahara African Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be citizens of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized university.
- have received an offer to study at LSE.
- be able to demonstrate financial needs.
How To Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2018, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
- Receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
Please Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information