The School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent invites applications from individuals who wants to undergo a Masters degree program at the Institution.
There are Two types of scholarship are available: The first will reduce tuition fees for overseas students to £10,000 (an award of £4,670), we intend to make three awards of this scholarship while The second will offer a 10% reduction on overseas fees.
Eligible Countries: ALL
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program with a 2:1 and above
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- have applied for a course of study at University of Kent.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
Application form should be completed in full and sent via email: [email protected] Along with this application form student should also submit:
- A case for the award of a scholarship (no more than 1500 words)
- A piece of previous coursework (should not exceed 2,000 words)
Application Deadline: The closing date for application May 31, 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information