The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a partial Scholarship program which is awarded to International applicants who wants to pursue an Undergraduate and Masters degree program at the Institution.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship program worth AUD$10,000. This scholarship do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Study: Priority areas include Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- have applied to Macquarie University for a course of study.
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (5.0 out of 7.0 from 2017 onward) for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
How To Apply: Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship Name field.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program are as follows:
- Session 2: 30th June 2017.
- Session 1: 31st January 2018
Visit The Official Website For More Information