The Thammasat University, Thailand invites applications from individuals who wants to undergo a Masters of Arts in Asia-Pacific Studies program.
This scholarship program is worth 1,000 Baht and it will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: All countries with particular focus in ASEAN countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and above from an accredited university.
- be International students.
- have applied for a course of study at Thammasat University.
- Have good grades.
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
The following document are required during application:
- Official Transcript (certified copy) Original copy will be submitted at the time of registration
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose & Study Plan
- One ID Photo (Passport size)
- ID or Passport Copy
- Evidence of Payment (Application Fee)
Please mail the completed application and all required documents to MAPS Administration
Thammasat Institute of Area Studies (TIARA), Thammasat University
Thammasat University, Rangsit Center
Dome Administration Building, 1st Fl.
99 Moo 18, Phahol Yothin Rd., Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathumthani, 12121
Or simply email us all the completed documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information