The University of Messina, Italy is offering scholarships to International students who wants to undergo a Masters degree program at the Institution.
The selected candidates will benefit from a 100€ monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the whole duration of the programme.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized College or Institution.
- have applied for a course of study at University of Messina.
- hold a certificate of Italian language (B2 level) issued by the C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione Lingua Italiania di Qualità) system (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in Italian) OR
- One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages – Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System – University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge) (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in English).
How To Apply: Interested applicants must apply on-line at the following link: https://istanze.unime.it.
In the application, candidates must indicate the Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale) to which he/she wants to enroll (UNIME academic offer is available at the following link http://www.unime.it/it/studenti-futuri/corsi-di-laurea) and uphold the following documents (either in English or Italian):
- Curriculum vitae
- Language certificate
- A motivation letter or/and a Reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution (HEI) where the candidate gained the degree/latest qualification.
- Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad);
- Photocopy of a valid passport. After the first on-line access it is possible to save the application and modify/integrate it in further sessions.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 22nd of May 2017 at 12:00 am (Italian time).
Visit The Official Website For More Information