The University of Glasgow, UK invites applications for the David Livingstone MSc Infection Biology Full Fee Waiver Scholarships for International applicants.
This scholarship is provided to International students who to pursue a Masters program in Infection Biology.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be International students.
- Have completed their bachelors degree program with an equivalent to a UK 2:1 Hons
- Have applied or applying to College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences at the University of Glasgow.
- Have excellent academic background.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible applicants must write a 400 personal statement (approx) and email this to [email protected].
The personal statement should include the following:
- Why you have selected the programme at the University of Glasgow
- Why you merit the funded-place (e.g academic/personal achievement)
- How you will benefit from it (e.g. employment prospects, financial relief, etc)
- Your personal statement should be around 400 words and include your full name and applicant number.
The scholarship application deadline is on 1st March 2017.
Please visit the official page for more information.