The University of Glasgow, Scotland is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to undergo a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) program in the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth £10,000 and it will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: ALL Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- obtain a degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 Hons or better
- be International students.
- have applied for the MBA programme at University of Glasgow.
How To Apply: Applicants who are being considered will be notified within the time frames below. There is no separate application form required.
- Applicants holding a programme offer by 1 March will receive their scholarship outcome by 16th March 2017
- Applicants holding a programme offer by 1 June will receive their scholarship outcome by 16th June 2017
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information