The University of Geneva in partnership with The United Nations University is offering MBA Fellowships as well as Scholarships to students from Developing countries.
A maximum of two partial scholarships will be offered to outstanding students plus a full tuition which will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: Developing Nations
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have a GMAT or GRE – 500 points (minimum)
- be citizens of a developing country.
- have minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- have a bachelors degree
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to register and apply online through the IO-MBA application form. A completed application includes information concerning your educational and professional background and international experience. To complete and submit an online application, the following documents have to be uploaded:
- Motivational cover letter *
- Complete academic and professional resume (CV) *
- Copy of university diploma & grade transcript *
- Copy of passport or ID card *
- Passport style photo in electronic format (.jpg) *
- Official GMAT or GRE results **
- Professional reference letter **
- Academic reference letter (1) **
- Copy of official TOEFL results (2) **
- Copy of AVS Card or Swiss health insurance card (3) **
Hard copies of these documents – including the official transcripts – must also be sent to:
University of Geneva – GSEM Executive
International Organizations MBA (IO-MBA)
Boulevard du Pont d’Arve 40
CH-1211 Geneva 4
Application Deadline: The application deadline are as follows:
- 1st March, 2017
- 30th May 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information