The Coca-Cola Company in partnership with the United States Department of State is offering the MENA Scholarship program to individuals across the Middle East and North Africa to attend a month-long business program focused on entrepreneurship at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business.
The program, which begins in late June 2017, is fully funded, including travel to and within the United States, accommodations, meals, and university and visa fees.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestinia, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- currently reside in the country from which you are applying.
- have a valid passport for international travel.
- be currently enrolled in a university and between 18-24 years old
- Be fluent in English.
- have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- be in receipt of the J-1 visa for the United States.
How To Apply: To participate, start by choosing your nationality in the Official Website.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is on 20th March 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information