Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) is awarding Scholarship opportunities to individuals who wants to pursue studies in non-English speaking countries such as China, France, Germany and Japan, as well as in the UK and USA.
This scholarship program covers the following:
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Return airfare
- Sponsorship of approved exchange programme and Master’s degree
Eligible Countries: Singapore and Permanent residents
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Singaporean citizens or permanent residents.
- have Strong leadership qualities and interest in public diplomacy and international relations
- have GCE ‘A’ Levels, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic diploma (with merit) or equivalent
How To Apply: CLICK HERE TO BEGIN APPLICATION PROCESS
Application Deadline: The Scholarship application deadline is 30th April 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information