The Morgan Stanley Worldwide University Photo Competition is a competition where students show Morgan Stanley what the world looks like through their eyes in a photo contest. This year’s theme, Places and Spaces, focuses on the various places and spaces where you live, work and travel to.
First Prize: Apple Watch Sport
Second Prize: FitBit Activity Tracker
Third Prize: US $100 or equivalent local currency in Amazon vouchers
Eligible Countries: Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and North American countries.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this contest, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above listed region.
- be studying at a university in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and North America.
How to Apply: You can submit your photo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your photo and specifying the following:
- Your Name
- University/School where you study
- A short description (maximum 100 words) of how the photo conveys the theme “Places and Spaces”
we encourage you to submit up to two photographs that illustrate Places and Spaces that you have encountered. After all photos are submitted, the panel of judges will narrow-down all submissions to five entries from each region – Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and North America – based on the following criteria:
- Theme: does the photo accurately reflect the theme Places and Spaces?
- Creativity: has the entrant used their imagination to create something original?
- Style: does the photograph hold a distinctive appearance in its technique and form?
- Impact: does the photograph influence or have a strong effect on its audience?
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this photo competition is on 19th February 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.