The NextGen Global Competition is a competition for young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry.
Value of Programme:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 US)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs
- A 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK competion for additional cash prizes Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs
To be taken at (country): USA
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this competition, applicants must:
- be between 21-35 years old
- be in business for 1-5 years
- have the potential to scale through franchising
- be young entrepreneurs.
Number of Awardees: 20
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st September, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: The Franchise Education & Research Foundation (FERF)