Are you a young African peace activist looking for the key to self-development to help you in your life and work? Do you feel uncomfortable with the threats to peace and security in Africa? Would you like to learn how to develop your own Inner Peace in order to advocate effectively for Peace?
Peace Revolution is offering a 2 weeks intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
Application Deadline: 4th September, 2017.
Eligible Countries: African countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivorie, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
To Be Taken At (Country): Thailand
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award:
- Full or partial sponsoring of airfare
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
- Free meditation retreat fee
Duration Of Program: 42 days self-development program + 2 weeks fellowship
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- be between 20-32 years old
- have completed 42 days of the online self-development program by October 30th, 2017. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program and if you had completed the program more than 12 months to the retreat, you will need to restart.
- have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- be young leaders in local, national or international organizations.
- send a recommendation letter from their organizations or institutions.
How to Apply: Click here to begin application process
Award Providers: Peace Revolution