The University of Basel in Switzerland is offering fellowship opportunities to individuals who wants to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
The PhD fellowships are fully funded in line with the standard packages provided for by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Eligible Countries: Switzerland
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of Switzerland.
- have a Master’s degree in social sciences (preferably political science).
- fulfill the requirements for a doctorate at the University of Basel.
- be Independent and proactive
- have good academic records
- have excellent communication skills and be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: The following are required when applying:
- Motivation letter,
- CV with list of publications and names of 2 referees,
- Sample of (un)published written academic work on a relevant topic (in English, German, or French),
- One-page research proposal, detailing how you envision contributing to the project “From Fragility to Resilience.” Apart from conceptual considerations, your proposal ideally includes methodological aspects, such as a proposition of a suitable case study pair and initial thoughts on how to operationalize the analysis of processes of institutional and/or identity pluralization/standardization
Please send your electronic application to [email protected] mentioning ‘PhD Fellowship’ in the subject line.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 22, 2017.
Visit The Fellowship Webpage For More Information