The School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering at City, University of London invites applications from International students who wants to undergo a Doctoral research program at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers A full tuition fee waiver and An annual bursary of £18,000 and it will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Computer Science, Mathematics and Engineering.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must
- be International students
- hold at least a 2.1 honours degree or merit level Masters degree in a relevant subject (or international equivalent)
- have applied for School of Arts and Social Sciences program at City University London
- have good academic records
- be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Applications must consist of a research degree application form , 3 page research proposal, proof of academic qualifications, proof of English language proficiency (if you do not speak English as your first language) and two confidential references (one of which must be an academic reference).
The above documents should be compiled into a single document and submitted to email@example.com by the 31st May 2017.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is May 31, 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information