The Deakin University, Australia invites applications from International students who wants to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- A stipend of $26,682 (2017 rate) per annum, tax exempt
- A relocation allowance up to $1,500 (2017 rate) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- Paid sick, maternity and parental leave
- Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for international students for the duration of four years
Eligible Countries: International countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have Strong English written communication skills, including the ability to write research results into scientific papers.
- have excellent results from previous educational program
How To Apply: Please refer to the how to apply for a research degree page for application information
Application Deadline: The Scholarship application deadline is 1st December 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information