Applications are invited from Interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree at the Polytechnic University Of Milan, Italy.
The Politecnico di Milano is the largest technical university in Italy, with about 42,000 students. It offers undergraduate, graduate and higher education courses in engineering, architecture and design
Application Deadline: August 11 2017 – For Freshers
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Italy
Type: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
Number Of Awards: A total of 1700
Value Of Scholarships: The amounts of the scholarships vary depending on:
- the type of student (far from home, computer, in place)
- the economic and financial situation of the family unit
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be International students
- have applied or applying for a course of study at the Polytechnic University of Milan.
- have good academic records
- be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: Polytechnic University Of Milan, Italy