Dahlem Research School (DRS) is offering 15 Postdoc Fellowships, each research fellowship will be awarded for 14 months. Applicants must submit a project plan based on the research fields/ key topics of the participating host research projects of Freie Universität Berlin.
An annual research allowance (3.600 Euro for office based/7.200 Euro for field-tripbased/ 10.800 Euro for lab based projects) are awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship, applicants must:
- hold a doctoral degree (the dissertation must already be submitted and proof of this must be available by the application deadline)
- be International students
- have at least six months international research experience, three months of which must be an uninterrupted stay.
- completed their doctoral degree no longer than four years prior to the deadline (the date on the doctoral certificate applies)
How To Apply: To apply, please register with the DRS online application platform. Once registered, fill out the online application form and upload all required documents.
Data to be entered online:
- Personal data
- Details of two referees
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Profile
- Proposed Research Project (working title and abstract)
- Time Schedule
- Ethical Issues Table
Documents to be uploaded:
- Project proposal (10 A4 pages max.) including the following points:
a) Summary of no more than one page
b) Context, scientific questions and objectives of your research project
c) Current state of research and most relevant literature
d) Theoretical framework and research methods
e) Bibliography/ References
- Doctoral certificate/ certified translation
- MA/ MSc or equivalent certificate/ certified translation
- BA / BSc or equivalent certificate/ certified translation
- List of publications, presentations, prizes and awards
- Declaration of Commitment from your proposed scientific advisor and the director of your host collaborative project at Freie Universität Berlin. Please use the template provided here.
- Declaration of Commitment from your proposed international host (for stays of more than six weeks). Please use the template provided here.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this fellowship is on 15th March, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.