The Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo is offering opportunities to International students to occupy a position in Postdoctoral research at the Institution.
The postdoctoral position will be placed as SKO 1352 (position code) postdoctoral research fellow with salary level NOK 486 100 – 567 100 per year, depending on qualifications.
Eligible Field of Study: Molecular Medicine (specifically Chromatin and Structural Biology)
Eligible Countries: All countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this research program, applicants must:
- have a PhD’s degree in biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology or a related area.
- have excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- have documented ability to write scientific manuscripts (one or more first author papers from PhD studies will be highly valued)
- have the ability to independently perform experiments, analyze and interpret the results.
- have the ability to operate as a team player in a multi-disciplinary environment
- have hands-on experience with purification of proteins and assembly of protein complexes
How To Apply:
The application must include:
- Cover Letter stating motivation and research interests
- A complete list of scientific publications
- List of references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is on 31st March, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information