The Russian Government is offering scholarship opportunities to individuals who wants to pursue an undergraduate, masters or PhD program at any Russian University.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- – Biotechnology
- – Climate change
- – Economics and management
- – Engineering sciences
- – Maritime studies
- – Natural and physical sciences
- – Nuclear and renewable energy
- – Space science and technology
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of South Africa
- be in good health with a strong academic record.
- be committed to the development of South Africa and Russia.
- have a minimum average of 60%
- have applied for a course of study at any Russian Institution or College.
How To Apply: The application process is two-fold:
- Complete the DHET application form and email it with all supporting documents to Internationalscholarships@dhet.gov.za by 01 April 2017.
- Shortlisted candidate will be required to complete the Russian Scholarship application online at www.russia.study and submit a completed medical examination form (medical tests to be done at applicants own cost). Only candidates who are notified that they are shortlisted need to complete the online application and undergo a medical test.
By email: Subject: Russia Scholarship Application, [Your surname]
If attachments exceed 3MB, they will not be received. Please contact us regarding an alternative means to submit.
Enquiries: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st April 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information