The Sabanci University, Turkey is offering scholarships to International students who want to pursue a bachelors degree program in the institution.
Scholarships cover 25%-100% tuition fees.
Eligible Countries: International Countries (All)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be international students.
- have finished high school.
- have applied or applying to Sabanci University, Turkey.
- have good grades from previous educational programs.
- should have a Turkish citizenship or an International passport.
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply.
During application, the following documents are required:
- The copy of the test/diploma result(s) accepted by the university (Sabanci University SAT Code: 7100).
- If available, the photocopy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
- An official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, sealed and approved by the authority of that high school.
- If taken before, copy of language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabanci University.
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation.
The scholarship application deadline is on 1st February 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information