The Southeast Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN) invites applications from Individuals who has interest in studying a Masters degree at Institutions in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
This scholarship program will cover the full grant of yearly tuition and stipend OR a partial grant that covers only the yearly tuition fee, depending on the SEAOHUN committee judgement and budget. The maximum award is $12,300 per year.
Eligible Countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- not be more than 35 years of age
- be accepted and enrolled as a full-time student in the SEAOHUN Scholarship
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Attach proof of acceptance from the programme
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- A vision statement not to exceed 1000 words (Calibri, 12 points) that describes how you will apply the knowledge gained from your studies in your career and how it will contribute to the application of One Health principles
- Attach a copy of the photo page of your valid passport.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate, NRID/MyKad (Malaysians) and Passport Details Page (International)
- Medical Report and Hepatitis B Blood Test Results
- Complete programme application: APPLICATION FORM – UCD MScPH 2017 at PMC
- Complete the 2017 SEAOHUN Scholarship Application 2017 Final
Complete application should be sent to Ms Jutamart Jattuchai (May) at [email protected] or [email protected] with subject line “Scholarship Application for Master’s Degree Program.”
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th June , 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information