The Taiwan Government is offering scholarships to International students who wants to study for an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in Taiwan Universities.
Scholarship recipients will be given a monthly stipend of NT$25,000 for the LEP and NT$30,000 for degree programs. Recipients are responsible for all expenses during their stay in Taiwan.
Eligible Countries: ALL Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying to any Taiwan University.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- not a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
How To Apply:
Interested applicants are advised to send the following documents with their application to the nearest Taiwan Embassy or Representative Office in their country.
- Taiwan Scholarship Application Form (available here)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or other nationality certificates.
- A copy of the highest degree and academic transcripts. If issued by international educational institutions, these documents must be authenticated by an overseas Representative Office or be sealed and delivered by the awarding institutions. Documents in a language other than Chinese or English must be translated into Chinese or English and the translated documents must be authenticated.
- A copy of admission application materials to universities/colleges in Taiwan (e.g., copies of application fee remittance, application form, receipt of application from universities/colleges, e-mails, ).
- A copy of a language proficiency certificate:
- 1.A copy of results or certificate for the “Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language” (TOCFL) Basic or above.
- 2.For applications to all-English programs, a copy of TOEFL test scores or other recognized English language proficiency exams or degrees awarded in English must be submitted. English-speaking nationals are exempt from this rule.
- Two letters of reference, signed and sealed in envelopes (i.e. from the principals, professors, or supervisors). Photo copies and email submissions of letters of recommendation will not be considered.
- Additional documents as specified by the individual representative offices.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st March 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information