TWAS in partnership with SN BOSE is invites applications from individuals who wish to pursue research towards a PhD in physical sciences.
This fellowship program consists of Monthly stipends which covers living costs and food. The monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency. Free on-campus accommodation will be provided.
Eligible Fields of Research:
- Engineering Sciences
- Astronomy, Space and Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
Eligible Countries: Developing nations
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing nation.
- be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December of the application year
- not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India or any developed country
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English, if medium of education was not English;
- hold a Master’s degree in physics, mathematics or physical chemistry.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
The following are required during application:
- An Acceptance Letter from a department of the S.N. Bose National Centre
- Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper, SIGNED and sent as attachments via e-mail to TWAS only. The subject line must contain SNBOSE/PG/ and the candidate’s surname. N.B. Only signed reference letters can be accepted
- Copy of their CV
- A research proposal outline
Applications for the SN Bose-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme and Reference letters should be sent to TWAS only (by email) [email protected]
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st of August 2017.
Visit The Fellowship Webpage For More Information