The Koch Industries and the Charles Koch Foundation are offering over 200 scholarship opportunities to individuals who wants to study an undergraduate degree program in any USA University.
This scholarship program is provided to help students develop entrepreneurial mindset by exploring how the study of entrepreneurship, innovation and economics contribute to well-being for individuals, communities and societies.
This scholarship is worth $5,000/year and it will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Field Of Study: Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History, Philosophy or Political Science.
Eligible Countries: USA and permanent residents can apply
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- African American
- be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- be a high school senior
- Have a 2.7 minimum cumulative GPA
- have an interest in entrepreneurship, innovation, and economics
- be admitted to, or enrolled in a full-time four-year college or university
- be Pursuing one of the seven eligible disciplines: Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History, Philosophy or Political Science
How To Apply: This Application System will remind you to “Invite References” until your recommender has been invited. This generates an e-mail to your recommender notifying him/her of your application and request for his/her recommendation. Your recommender should log on to the website and register as a reference using the invitation code and information contained in the e-mail, then cut and paste a letter of recommendation for you into the Essay text box.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st April 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information