The Rennes School of Business, France is offering scholarships to Individuals who wants to pursue an undergraduate or masters program at the Institution.
This scholarship program has four categories and it is worth :
- 6000 € for the Excellent class
- 3000 € for the 1st class
- 2000 € for the 2nd class
- 1000 € for the 3rd class
Eligible Field Of Study: Bachelor (IBPM), Master in Management (PGE), Master of Arts in International Business (MAIB), and Masters of Science (MSc).
Eligible Countries: International and French
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International or French citizens
- have received an offer to study at Rennes School Of Business
- have good academic records.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
The following documents are required during registration:
Documents required for Scholarship ‘‘Global’’ and Scholarship ‘‘Pioneer”:
- Personal Statement enhancing either applicant’s Global character or their Pioneer’s
- vision through significant experiences and Future professional goals
- Copy of Language test or Gmat test (if any)
Documents required for Scholarship “Responsible”:
- Copy of passport
- ID photo
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts 2016-2017
The completed application form should be submitted to the International Admission Office by email or by post:
International Admission Office,
Development Department Rennes School of Business
2, rue Robert d’Arbrissel – 35065 Rennes Cedex – France
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadlines are as follows:
- May 26, 2017,
- June 23, 2017
- July 23, 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information