The University of Bedfordshire, UK invites applications from International students who has interest in studying for an Undergraduate or Masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is offered annually, this scholarship is worth £500-£2,000.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be classified as International students.
- have been offered admission to study at University of Bedfordshire.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to Download an application form –
PDF 163.4 KB and submit it to our Admission Teams along with scans of your supporting documents via email, post or in person at the International Office.
When you submit an application form you must remember to include photocopies of the following supporting documents.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st July 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information