The University of Birmingham, Uk invites applications from International students who wants to undertake an Undergraduate program in Chemistry at The School of Chemistry in the institution.
This scholarship program is worth £2,000 in Year 1 and renewable annually when students attain full credits and an overall Year Mark of 70% or higher.
Eligible Countries: International(ALL)
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be International students.
- obtain an A in chemistry.
- have received an offer of place at University Of Birmingham.
- have outstanding academic records.
- be able to demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible applicants should apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
The scholarship application deadline is on 5th January 2017.
Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.