The University of Southampton, UK invites applications from students who intends to purse a postgraduate taught talent program in the institution.
This scholarship is worth £6,000 and it is available for up to 3 students from Africa, Middle East, South America and India who excel in their field.
Eligible Countries: Africa, Middle East, South America and India
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the countries listed above.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have applied or applying to University of Southampton.
- have good grades.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
Applicants are required to attach a 500 word personal statement containing:
- Evidence of academic or career progression and any professional achievement (this can be typed and attached separately).
- How the MA programme would enhance your career prospects. Why and how this scholarship will benefit you.
Completed forms should be sent alongside required documents to Pgapply.firstname.lastname@example.org or
PG FBL Admissions
Building 4/Room 1003
Faculty of Business and Law
University of Southampton
The scholarship application deadline is on 31st March 2017.
For more information visit the official page