The University of Tokyo, Japan is offering scholarships to international students who wants to pursue a masters and PhD program in the university.
This scholarship covers school expense exemptions, scholarships, emergency loans, and student discounts and it worth 150,000 yen monthly stipend. The stipend will be paid into the bank account quarterly after getting the confirmation of enrollment.
Eligible Countries: ALL
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be International students.
- Have received an offer of place at Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo.
- Have completed their bachelors degree program (Masters & PhD Applicants).
- Have completed their masters program (PhD Applicants).
- Be Self-Supporting Students.
- Have Outstanding results.
How To Apply: Inorder to apply for this scholarship, applicants should submit their application documents to the International Liaison Office at the Graduate School of Science by post
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Science, the University of Tokyo
Room 101, Faculty of Science Bldg. 1
7-3-1, Hongo Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is on 1st May 2017 (For September Intake)
Please Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information