The U.S. Institute of Peace and His Holiness the Dalai Lama have collaborated to offer fellowship program to youth peace builders to Dharamsala who can partner with international leaders to build peace.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Central African Republic, Colombia, Myanmar, Tunisia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, or be of Syrian origin living and working in Lebanon, Turkey or Jordan.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship program, fellows must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- be 18-35 years old.
- be able to read, write and speak English.
- hold a leadership role in an organization that does peacebuilding work.
- have a passport that is valid through May 2018.
How To Apply: Applications should include the following:
- completed application form via Survey Monkey
• A list of three references with contact information e-mailed to
• An updated CV e-mailed to [email protected]
• A scanned copy of a valid passport e-mailed to [email protected]
Please e-mail all attachments in one e-mail to [email protected]. The e-mail subject line should read: SURNAME, HHDL application. Submissions that are incomplete or late will not be considered.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th May 2017.
Visit The Fellowship Webpage For More Information