The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards scholarships to International students who wants to undergo an Undergraduate or Masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth £3,000 and it will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have been offered a place of study at Newcastle University.
- have registered for one of the following eligible courses:Undergraduate – All undergraduate degrees including integrated Masters
Masters – MA; MArch; MBA; MClinDent; MClinRes; MEd; MFA; MMedEd; LLM; LLM (by research); MLitt; MMus; MPH; MRes; MSc
- be wholly or partially self-financing
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Academic offer holders on an eligible course who have been assessed as international for fees purposes will be invited to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. Details of how to apply will be emailed within 10 working days of an academic offer being made.
Application Deadlines: The application deadline is on:
- 5th May 2017 and
- 31st July 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information