St Antony’s college, University of Oxford in partnership with international integrated energy company Eni is offering Masters scholarships to Students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to pursue a masters degree program at St Antony’s college.
The following courses are available for this scholarship:
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc African Studies
This scholarship is worth £14,057 for 12 month courses and £10,722 for 9 month courses and it covers one economy return airfare from applicants home country to the UK at the start and end of the applicants course.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville)
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- have must have applied to University of Oxford.
- must be Citizens and Residents of Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
- must have graduated from a recognized African Institution with a First class degree.
How To Apply:
The scholarship application deadline is on 17th March 2017 while the application deadline for applying to Oxford is on 20th January 2017.
Please visit the official page for more Information.