St Antony’s college, University of Oxford in partnership with international integrated energy company Eni is offering Masters scholarships to Students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to pursue a masters degree program at St Antony’s college.
The following courses are available for this scholarship:
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc African Studies
This scholarship is worth £14,057 for 12 month courses and £10,722 for 9 month courses and it covers one economy return airfare from applicants home country to the UK at the start and end of the applicants course.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville)
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- have must have applied to University of Oxford.
- must be Citizens and Residents of Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
- must have graduated from a recognized African Institution with a First class degree.
How To Apply:
Applicants should apply to the University of Oxford firstly before applying for this scholarship.
After applying to Oxford, applicants can now complete the online Eni Scholarship application form
The scholarship application deadline is on 17th March 2017 while the application deadline for applying to Oxford is on 20th January 2017.
Please visit the official page for more Information.