The African Initiative for Governance (AIG) is funding scholarships and fellowships to Nigerians and Ghanaians to who wish to undertake intensive post-graduate world-class training in governance and public policy at University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government (BSG)
This scholarship and fellowship is fully-funded and it will cover fees, accommodation, living expenses and travel costs.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria and Ghana
To be eligible for this scholarship and fellowship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of Nigeria or Ghana.
- be between the age of 25 and 35 years.
- have completed their bachelors degree with a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline.
- have received an offer of place at Oxford University and the Master’s of Public Policy (MPP).
- be committed to public service in their country, region, and globally.
- possess leadership qualities.
How To Apply:
Please send your application to [email protected] titled “AIG Fellowship” by 12 noon (UK Time) on Monday 10 April 2017. Your application should include:
- a curriculum vitae (CV) or resume;
- written attestations from two referees to support your application; and
- a covering letter setting out how you meet the criteria, your proposed area of study and reflection, how you would propose to engage in that area at the Blavatnik School, and indicative dates for your visit if successful.
Application Deadline: The scholarship and fellowship application deadline is on 10th April 2017.
Please Visit The Official Website For More Information.