We are pleased to inform you that Applications are currently on going at the University Of Queensland, Australia for the Undergraduate academic scholarship which is been provided for Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand citizens and international students.
This scholarship is provided to high-achieving students who are completing Year 12 in 2016 (or have completed in 2015 and you’re on a gap year) then you are encouraged to apply.
A minimum of $100,000 in scholarship funding will also be reserved for applicants who have financial problems in schooling.
There are three scholarships that are available, which includes:
– UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships – $12,000/year
– UQ Excellence Scholarships – $6,000 per year
– UQ Merit Scholarships – $6,000
Australia, New Zealand and International.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand citizens or International students who are completing or have completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia;
- be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders.
- have applied for a tertiary place through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Center (QTAC)
Before you apply for this scholarship, you will need to apply to QTAC to receive your reference number.
Once you have received your reference number, applicants will need to complete and submit ONE application form to be considered for the three different types of Academic Scholarships on offer.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 31st October 2016.
Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.