Are you interested in studying at any Austrian Institution? If yes, then an opportunity is here for you!!!
We are pleased to announce that The Austrian Government is accepting applications from International students who wants to pursue a degree at any Austrian Institution.
This scholarship program is awarded to applicants who wants to obtain an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD degree at any Austrian Universities, Austrian Academy of Sciences, National Library and National Archive.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2018
Eligible Countries: All (except Austria)
Fields of Study: Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- monthly scholarship installment: 1050 EUR
- Accident and health insurance: if necessary, the OeAD (Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research) will effect an accident and health insurance. The costs for the insurance have to be covered from the scholarship.
- The OeAD provides scholarship holders with accommodation (student dormitory or apartment). Monthly costs: 220 to 470 EUR (depending on the level of comfort requested by the scholarship holder). The scholarship holder has to pay an administrative fee of 18 EUR/month to the OeAD for the provision of accommodation. The costs for the accommodation have to be covered from the scholarship.
- Applicants from countries which are neither members of the EU nor members of EFTA, EEA or OECD can be granted a travel allowance. The lump sum depends on the country of origin.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- not be more than 40 years old
- not have studied/pursued research/pursued academic work in Austria in the last six months before taking up the grant.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
- have applied or applying for a course of study at any Austrian Institution.
How To Apply: Click here to begin application
The following are required during application:
- fully completed Online Application form “Application for a Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria” including a CV and a project plan, describing the plans and completed preparatory work for the research stay in Austria
- two letters of recommendation from university lecturers. For these letters of recommendation no specific form is required; they have to contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person recommending the applicant and the stamp of the university / department and must be no older than six months at the time of application
- confirmation of supervision by a supervisor at the chosen Austrian university, university of applied sciences or research institution
- scanned passport (showing the name and picture of the applicant)
- university graduation certificate of your diploma, master, PhD or doctoral studies at a university outside Austria resp. proof of enrollment at a study programme at a university outside Austria
- confirmation, that proves your participation in a study programme (Bachelor, Master/Diploma or PhD) at your home university
- for descendants of forced labourers: processing number or photocopy of the letter of information or other relevant proofs
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Sponsors: OeAD-GmbH on behalf of and financed by the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria