The Canon Collins Trust is now accepting applications from individuals who has interest in pursuing their studies in any South African University.
This scholarship program is designed to help build the human resources necessary for economic, social and cultural development in the Southern Africa.
Application Deadline: 21st August 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Justice, which includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment
- Education: policy and practice
- Humanities, which includes Literature, History, Anthropology and the Arts
Numbers Of Awards: 20 – 30 awards
Value Of Scholarship: This scholarship program will be valued at R65,000 for each year of study at Masters and PhD level. In exceptional cases we may offer up to R100,000 per year.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be normally resident in southern Africa
- be studying or applying to study at a South African university
- have good academic grades
- be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: Canon Collins Trust