The University of Tokyo, Japan calls for application for the Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarship program which will be offered to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program in The Institution.
This Foundation aims at granting scholarships to students or researchers, subsidizing research activities at universities and research institutes.
Application Deadline: 16th April 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & Doctorate
Value Of Scholarships: Amount of up to 10,000 JPY/month
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- International students studying in a master or doctoral course who are 38 years old or younger, as of April 2nd.
- In need of financial support.
- are physically and mentally fit.
- able to explain their research in Japanese.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
How To Apply: Applicants must submit the following documents to ILO. Application Form should be printed on the single
- Application Form for Scholarship from private Foundations.
- Transcript of your current program, or of your previous program.
- Photo (4x3cm)
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Recommendation letter from your supervisor
- Official income certificate for your household of last year.
- Research Plan
Visit The Official Website For More Information