Are you interested in acquiring a degree from a Hong Kong University?
The City University of Hong Kong invites applications from International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution. CityU through the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) is recruiting the best and brightest students from around the world to pursue PhD studies at the College of Business.
- Application to RGC: 12 noon, 1st December 2017 (Hong Kong Time or GMT +8 hours)
- Application to CityU: 6th December 2017 (Hong Kong Time or GMT +8 hours)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (University): City University of Hong Kong
Eligible Fields of Study:
- PhD Accountancy: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics.
- PhD Economics: Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- PhD Finance: Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Management Science
- PhD Information Systems: Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Engineering
- PhD Management: Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Hotel Management
- PhD Marketing: Marketing Management, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Supply Chain Management
- PhD Management Sciences: Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Management Science, Information Systems
Type: Fellowship, PhD
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Fellowship: The Fellowship will provide:
- a monthly stipend of HK$20,000 (~US$2,564);
- a conference and research related travel allowance of HK$10,000 (~US$1,282) per year for a maximum period of three years.
In addition, CityU will:
- provide a monthly studentship at the same level as the Fellowship awarded by the RGC for the fourth year of study of the Fellowship awardees who are admitted to a 4-year PhD programme in 2017-18;
- offer the “Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies Entrance Scholarships” (around HK$69,096), covering students’ full-time tuition fees and on-campus hostel accommodation expenses in their 1st year of research studies.
Duration of Fellowship : 3 years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- hold a higher degree by research (or equivalent qualification) from a recognised university;
- or hold a taught Master’s degree (or equivalent qualification) from a recognised university;
- or hold a Bachelor’s degree with first class honours (or equivalent qualification) from a recognised university.
- have applied or applying to City University of Hong Kong
- have good academic grades
How To Apply:
- Applicants must first register at the RGC’s Online Application System at http://www.rgc.edu.hk/hkphd/ and obtain a reference number.
- Applicants are required to submit full application, including supporting documents, to CityU through our Online Application System at: http://www.sgs.cityu.edu.hk/prospective/apply/procedures/
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: College of Business, City University
1 thought on “2018 Hong Kong Fellowship Scheme For International Students At College Of Business, CityU”
Hi there,I read your new stuff named “2018 Hong Kong Fellowship Scheme For International Students At College Of Business, CityU | Myschool Scholarships” on a regular basis.Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you’re doing! And you can look our website about اغاني 2017.