Applications are invited for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program which is awarded to International students who has interest in pursing a Masters degree program at Stanford University, USA.
The Stanford education of Knight-Hennessy Scholars is fully funded.
- Full funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, from PhDs in arts, education, engineering, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
- Build skills in leadership and communication that will empower you to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for complex challenges.
Eligible Countries: All
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their undergraduate degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have good academic grades
- have applied for a course of study at Stanford University.
How To Apply: Click here to apply.
Interested applicants should kindly visit this page to know what is required during application
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 27th September 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information