The University of Toronto. Canada is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is designed to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
- School Nomination deadline: 30th November, 2017;
- Student Application deadline: 15th January, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): University of Toronto. Canada
Number Of Awards: Up to 37
Value Of Award: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support.
Duration Of Program: Four years.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be an international student
- be an original and creative thinker
- be committed to school and community
- be a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- be enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- be currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2017
- be intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered)
How To Apply: Interested applicants will need to take the following steps:
- Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2018 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program.