Are you a Citizen of a Developing Country? Are you looking to pursue a degree program in UK?
Applications are invited for the Commonwealth Eye Health Consortium (CEHC) Scholarships which is awarded to Applicants who are willing and ready to pursue a degree in Public Health for Eye Care at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: 11th May, 2018 17.00 BST.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Number of Awardees: Several scholarships are made available each year.
- come from low or middle income Commonwealth countries that are less represented in the alumni body of the MSc Public health for eye care.
- work in regions where there are severe constraints in human resources for eyehealth
- work in regions where there are no / limited training opportunities in PHEC /community eye health
- demonstrate previous involvement / commitment to community eye healthactivities or VISION2020 programmes
- have completed their bachelors degree program
How To Apply:
1) Apply to the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine for a place on the course:
– For new applicants: LSHTM online application system is open for the 2018/19 academic year now. Apply here.
– For those who have been accepted from 2017/18: if you applied and were accepted to the 2017/18 academic year you must have requested to “be deferred” for the 2018/19 academic year. If you do not already hold a deferred offer of admission you will need to complete a new application.
2. To download the CEHC application, please click: CEHC 2018.19 – MSc PHEC Scholarships Application.
Download and complete the form and submit to the ICEH Student & Alumni Engagement Officer – Romulo Fabunan at [email protected] by the deadline
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine