The Next Einstein Forum (NEF) invites applications for its next Ambassadors Program to Africans to help NEF Ambassadors improve their profile and enhance their careers by promoting the NEF and through activities that provide significant exposure to leaders from around the world.
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2017
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
To Be Taken At (Country): Kigali, Rwanda.
Value of Award: Ambassadors receive a ticket and paid travel expenses to the NEF Global Gathering event held on 26-28 March 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda. as well as sound non-financial benefits from participation, including high-impact exposure to Nobel Prize winners, Heads of State and representatives from leading global corporations.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- be 42 years of age or less as of 31.12.2017 (Born after 1 January 1975)
- have an Outstanding writing and keen critical thinking capabilities, and be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- have a demonstrated passion for raising Africa’s profile in science and/or social science
- have an active profile in the community of work/study and/or online including social media
- have an Advanced studies or professional certificates, personal projects, demonstrated entrepreneurial achievements and similar – a PhD is not required
- be able to clearly communicate to an audience in English or French.
Visit The official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Next Einstein Forum (NEF)