The University of Oxford in partnership with Pershing Square Foundation is offering the Pershing Square Scholarship program to international students who has interest in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 17th March, 2018. Please note that some partnering Masters courses close their applications in January 2018 and others in March 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): UK
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship:
- The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses for both years of studies.
- You would also benefit from opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organizations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
- You become integrated into Saïd Business School’s community as soon as you begin your Master’s degree by attending receptions and meetings with our Dean, faculty and other MBA scholars.
- You can access and utilise both your department and Oxford Saïd’s resources and networks throughout both years.
- You will also be invited to a spring ‘trek’ to New York City hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, where you can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change makers.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have the Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- have applied or applying to Oxford University, UK
- be proficient in English Language
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Interested applicants must submit an essay of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
Enquiries about the scholarship should be directed to [email protected]
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: The Pershing Square Foundation, Oxford University