Are you an International student? Do you have interest in pursing a degree program at the National University Of Singapore(NGS)?
We are pleased to announce that applications are now accepted for the NGS Scholarship program. This scholarship program is created to attract and train talented science and engineering international students who have the potential to create and lead technology companies through scholarship programs.
- opens on 1st September 2017
- closes on 15th December 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Singapore
Value Of Scholarships:
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include
- computer allowance
- book allowance
- conference allowance.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their Undergraduate and Masters degree program
- have graduated with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- have TOEFL and GRE
- have good academic records
How To Apply: For instructions and application procedures, please click here.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: The National University of Singapore