Applications are invited for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program which is awarded to International students who has interest in pursing a degree program at Stanford University, USA.
The Stanford education of Knight-Hennessy Scholars is fully funded.
- Full funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, from PhDs in arts, education, engineering, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
- Build skills in leadership and communication that will empower you to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for complex challenges.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 12th September 2018.
Eligible Countries: All
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their undergraduate degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have good academic grades
- have applied for a course of study at Stanford University.
Application Process: Click here to apply
See Application Requirement Here
Visit The Official Website For More Information
3 thoughts on “2019 Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program At Stanford University, USA”
Master’s scholarships are too common
It’s too common oh…what of we undergraduates?
We need undergraduate scholarship