Borno State Government Scholarships aims to provide financial assistance to Borno State indigenes who have gained admission into recognised tertiary institutions in Nigeria for their first year of studies.
Are you a student of Borno State origin who has been admitted into a Nigerian institution of higher learning? If the quest for educational funding has been a concern, a golden opportunity beckons: the Borno State Scholarships Board is opening its portal for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 scholarship enrolment.
The Borno State Scholarships Board takes immense pleasure in notifying students of Borno State origin that the online portal for scholarship enrolment will soon be accessible.
Application Deadline: October 14, 2023
Value & Duration of Award: Full Scholarship, 50,000 Naira Stipends
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: The scholarship opportunity is available exclusively to individuals who are indigenes of Borno State and have successfully secured admission into accredited institutions of higher learning within Nigeria. Moreover, these candidates must have completed their first-year registration with the respective educational institution.
- First-year students from Borno State in Nigerian higher institutions
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Borno State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
How To Apply: Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Students are strongly advised to exercise caution and attentiveness while filling out their application forms. The Board specifies that it will not entertain any grievances or complaints pertaining to erroneous registrations.
Required Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).