Julius Berger Nigeria is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2023.
Value & Duration of Award: Full Scholarship
Scholarships are renewable through graduation. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic/ethical standards, and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
Eligible Field of Study: The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the courses below in public universities within Nigeria:
- Building and Construction Engineering
- Building Engineering
- Building Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Project Management
- Electrical Engineerin
- Land Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material
- Production Engineering
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Structural engineering.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: To be considered for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Award, you must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering /Environmental /Technology
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
How To Apply: To apply, click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below then:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to website enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Update the application with a National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Required Documents: To apply, interested and qualified candidates must have the following documents;
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level