Lagos State Design and Digital Marketing Scholarship Program aims to equip Lagos residents with skills in Graphic Design, Product Design, and Digital Marketing, as well as workplace and life skills while also creating the exposure that is needed to launch a career and earn in the tech sector and beyond. Previous participants of this program have landed their first job or first paid gigs within 10-90 days of completing the program.
Implemented as part of the Lagos State Employability Support Project, the Design
and Digital Marketing School Lagos Program is funded by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) and the United States Africa Development Foundation (USADF) and it is implemented by DesignU, the youth training and empowerment arm of NerdzFactory Company.
Type: Fellowship, Training
Application Deadline: September 24, 2023
Location: Physical classes will hold at Nerdzfactory Company in Ogudu GRA, Lagos while virtual classes will hold on Zoom
Value & Duration of Award: Full Scholarship
- 100% tuition scholarship
- Hands-on training in Graphics Product Design
- Hands-on training in Digital Marketing
- Soft skills training
- Training Allowance
- Internship placement
Schedule and Program Venue
- Mode Of Learning: Hybrid/Blended Learning ( Physical And Virtual)
- Duration: 7 Weeks
- Schedule: 9a.m – 4p.m WAT Daily
- Start Date: Monday 9th October, 2023
- End Date: Friday 24th November,2023
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: To be considered for the training program, you must:
- Applicant must be a resident of Lagos, Nigeria with a LASSARA ID.
- Applicant should be between 18 and 35 years old.
- Applicant must commit to being available for the entire training.
- Applicant should have completed at least secondary education
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below