iIUniversity of Calgary Entrance Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes outstanding students’ accomplishments at the University in the Fall term.
This scholarship is renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada are eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
Value & Duration of Award: : $20,000 per year
- The scholarship is $20,000, renewable annually in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- The total amount over 4 years of undergraduate program is $80,000.
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- International students who are registered full-time in an undergraduate degree program that commences in the Fall term.
- They have to be new students.
- To be considered for a scholarship, a student must normally present a minimum GPA of 3.20.
- They must also have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
How To Apply: You can apply for awards as soon as you apply for admission. The application deadline for Fall 2022 admission is 1 December 2023 (early admission) and 1 March 2024 (standard admission). Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below